Thursday, December 4, 2008


i am so friggn' sad, the sadest day was ytd tho it was performance day, noting about performance friends fam, its my own problem tht suddenly strike.seriously i h8 sg police to the core, to the core i say it again they sux sux sux the worse thing i have came about, thx for parents understading. they believe i will ______. and i will.oh after all the talks n sadistic stuff my dad just told me tht he ordered ipodtouch for me alr hehehee (16gb) yay its like $4xx. but it was oos in the apple shop, so they had to preorder it . and arrive in like 2 weeks but i will be away from today till 3 weeks ltr so.:} will get it on christmas i guess? i cant wait for my christmas present , hahaha.hnsl plz come back on christmas k, waiting for my present hahahahaha, n i m so broke after i bought ur present so plz be gracious.

No comments: