Friday, February 20, 2009



i am gaining weight every single day ahhaha, but i dunn really carealot ...or abit...or alot.
roar
i just have weird cravings for tomyum soup and phad thai since foreveR
1.matcha green tea icecream
2.tomyum soup and steam rice YUM
3.pahd thai
4.thai milk tea4eva
5.starbux mocha frappe
6.subway cookie EAT FRESH
7.my lovely bounavista CHAO KWAY TIAO
8.bbq stingray , squid with lots of chilly not so spicy chilly hhaha
9.STOP GROWING FAT FROM EATING HAHA




WAT A DREAM I KNOW I KNOW.
p.s i know u know i am refering to u mf u better dun back stabb me u sucker stop bugging me, getting so pissed the way u speak theway u change is it becoz a change of environment i dun think so plz plz plz fark off far far far away.>:( F.T.W so not looking forward to Ballet

No comments: