Friday, December 25, 2009


oh man its been a long time since i blogged, HOW'S CHRISTMAS PPL?my christmas was like any other christmas,feasting,christmas lights,christmas songs flooding the house. well i havent got my present for christmas from my parents haha! they kept saying tht e korea trip is alr a christmas present, well i am begging my dad for a christmas present hahaha hoping to get something good,HAHA.well the korea trip was ok-ok. the tour was lame but the ppl in the tour was rlly nice and fun!it was pretty much sight-seeing and a little shopping and i rlly meant a little like close to no shopping,which sux!am so gonna go back to korea again!!! love the ppl there, the weather which make me sick.........:-( but still lovin' it, the guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoopeeeeedo!,the everland and lotte world it fun ttm,the screaming which made me had a hoarse voice,the skiing!!! well, to sum it up its a nize place! but u will eventually get rlly sick of the kimchi which is kinda a-must-have-dish-in-thier-meals.sigh i really dun feel like blogging bye peeps, will b back when i feel like it :-(

No comments: