Sunday, May 24, 2009


3 more days to my dad's birthday, not really xcited haha,Loser. erm will be eating steam-boat wheeeee ltr at night at idk whr haha. i find it weird coz everyyear on his birthday there will never be a cake appearing and singing hairpit birthday haha/ haha, coz he h8 it,just like me ! but its pretty much like'oh birthday!-.- no cake?!' kinda thing yea haha i know. he think its a waste of money spending it on a stupid cake haha. but boohoo diff people thinks diff rite.oh wells k shall stop bout birthday ,.. haha so today i had like 4 hrs of ballet and time passes rlly quickly (yayie).and my bro friggin ate my hokkien noodle which i longed to eat, and left all the squid urg with out any noodles for me wthack rite/ but watever lahso annoying lo. k bye

-bathing
-continue 2 more episode of BOF and i am done with it wheeeeeeeeeee~~

No comments: