Sunday, October 18, 2009

well i think i lost the aura for blogging?
ok so on fri we for cell group bbq~ ate like theres no tml.
k than sat went to church and
sun went for ballet and now i am back and
my dad is scolding me for who knows watttttttttttttttttttttttttt grrrrrrrrrr i seriously h8 biase-ness i think my mom is also like being biase. he always act amazingly mfucken innocent which rlly puts me off and i rlly h8s it when he uses my table and make it all oily with the kueh tht he ate -.- f -.-.-.-.-.-.- it seriously man when can they just stop thier biasenesssssssssss i mean if i were to do tht to his table i bet i will get a mfscolding and about the curfew thing i am rlly getting superbly annoyed lah make me so mf stress up seriously? imean its holidays wat do u want?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz everything has its limits mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
well after typing this i still am brimming with angsty but watever mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , i think this is a way to destress?

kaes byez

No comments: