Friday, March 27, 2009

JOY TO THE WORLD

PAPPER HUMANSZ
hahahaha today i am bored as usual havent finish my compo after a weeks orhsome much ehh.

might be catching confession of a shopaholic with mumster LTR , yay to vivo

ok watever so i finally made use of my scanner.ftw

ok so i shall start on my scanning post meow haha

..............................................................................................

all hail national day!!



was being bo0o0o0otak a trend or sth??






LOOOKKKKK I DID BUNNY HEAD WHEN I was young, likewtf i didnt even know until i saw it
i know i know wat ur thinking wah darn cute seh hahaha, ok jokingg

hahah we hairpitly riding on a blu bugg



somebody's wedding.me& my bro iz ......

yay me on mini roller coaster acting all happy hahahahah

after the graduation K2 performance look baby ghost






HAIRPIT BURPDAY TO ME PLZ


this iz in church leh.wriggles eyebrows

JURONG JURONG BIRD PARK.:}:}:}::}:}:}:}:}:}:}
sseeeeeeo.o i older than my cousin,,,, hairpit me



wah nowthan i know i darn sto-0ng hawhaw wtf
WAH I GOT SO MUCH MORE TO GO N-V-M I DUN WANT DO ALR HAHA,at least posting this pics keep me super S U P E R occupied haha
ok bbye go enjoy the pics

No comments: